Junior Account Manager – SME Finance Provider – OTE £30k
£25,000 (OTE £30,000, Year 1)
London, United Kingdom
We are working with an SME finance provider who are changing the way small-medium sized business owners obtain funding, with fast and flexible merchant cash advance solutions. They provide funding between £5000-£250,000 with just a simple fee agreed up-front which never changes.
We are looking for candidates who enjoy customer service and have 6+ months experience in the space to prove it.
- Assisting clients with their renewal funding & generally ensuring that the process runs smoothly and efficiently
- Gathering the relevant documents from the client and sending these across to underwriting to assess
- Liaising with the underwriting team to prepare offers
- Reverting to the client with agreements and any outstanding points that need to be met prior to funding
- Generally developing and manging relationships with current and past clients
- Preferably degree educated
- 6 months+ experience in sales, demonstrating a clear passion for it
Business DevelopmentFinance, Customer Service
Apply for this job
"To apply for this role simply add your details in apply section or if you know someone who would be a great fit simple share it using the links here"
Your Recuitment Expert
We are looking for exceptional candidates and we believe this starts with your application. Please include a covering letter, or email, to ensure that your application stands out and communicates why you're perfect for the role.
Risk & Compliance Lead