Head of People- Fast Growing SaaS- London- £100k + Equity
Upto £100,000 + Equity
London, United Kingdom
In the last year, our client has grown from 45 to 90 people across offices in London, The US, and Asia. They launched 4 years ago, and currently have over 8000 customers, and a very healthy turnover. Their platform is revolutionising an area of their industry which needs invigoration, and they have been acknowledged as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK recently.
On the back of that growth, and with the future in mind, they are now hiring for a Head of People- someone who can come in and help to set in place foundations and structures for them as they scale to 150+ people next year. This is sort of blank canvas- Initial focus will be on core HR / People processes, getting the basics in place and getting it right.
There is an HR Advisor to manage, and there will also be an Internal Recruiter to hire- this person will oversee recruitment for the business as well as HR. Longer term, there are plenty of things on the horizon to put in place, around Benefits and Rewards, Employer Branding etc.
This is a business that see’s the People function as a positive function, not a reactive one. One that genuinely gives HR/People a ‘seat at the table’. You will have the backing to build out an awesome People & HR function from the ground up.
- You’re a Tech-Driven HR/People leader with exposure to modern tools and systems- They don’t want someone from an archaic environment
- You’ve scaled a fast growing business- These guys are 90 now, but could be 150-200 in a year.
- You can show evidence of the growing pains and challenges a business of this size will go through
- You’ve built a People Function almost from the ground up.
- You’ve maybe been involved in putting People Plans/Strategies together for Investors (Funding round in the future to come)
- International Experience
- Firm, but Friendly. You have to be adaptable and likeable.
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software
Apply for this job
"To apply for this role simply add your details in apply section or if you know someone who would be a great fit simple share it using the links here"
Your Recuitment Expert
We are looking for exceptional candidates and we believe this starts with your application. Please include a covering letter, or email, to ensure that your application stands out and communicates why you're perfect for the role.