Content Manager- RegTech
London, United Kingdom
RegTech – Regulatory Software
London (Remote or Work-from-Home an option)
We are currently working with a really exciting RegTech scale up based in London who are looking for a Content Manager to join their Marketing team. Our client have grown to 100+ people globally over a number of years, and are helping financial institutions to automate their regulatory requirements.
The Content Manager will work alongside the marketing team to plan and deliver their content strategy, including the creation of visually interesting and contemporary content and illustrative materials: eBooks, white papers, blogs, factsheets and other thought leadership pieces.
In this proactive role, the Content Manager will research the market in order to source recommendations for new content ideas that will help deliver the message and position their proposition at the forefront of the market.
They operate in a highly technical market, providing a variety of complex RegTech solutions to multi-jurisdictional financial institutions (such as tier one banks), the Content Manager will need to be able to quickly comprehend a wide range of concepts. The Content Manager will need to then distill this knowledge down into a clear and succinct narrative with a focus on how our intricate solutions will be of benefit to the target market.
- Work alongside the Campaign Marketing Manager to create a content editorial calendar with a focus on high-value thought-leadership pieces.
- Develop messaging style and tone of voice to ensure it’s appropriate for each market
- Research, recommend and plan new topics for content.
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing Manager in order to ensure content is created so it can be delivered via digital channels.
- Become a storyteller by creating compelling content that inspires and moves prospects through the sales funnel.
- Contribute to and help shape the writing style across various channels.
- Develop a strong understanding of the company products and services.
You will be:
- An exceptional writer, with exposure to creating content for Whitepapers, Blogs, Factsheets etc
- Experienced in the Financial Services, RegTech or Banking sector- this would be a huge bonus.
- Someone who has 2 years’ minimum experience in creating engaging written content for a SaaS/Finance/RegTech focused business.
- International exposure ideal
- Someone who can provide a portfolio to accompany their application.
- 24 Days Holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- 5% Contributory pension
- Life Assurance
- Regular Work from home Policy (Or Remote working if preferred)
Apply for this job
"To apply for this role simply add your details in apply section or if you know someone who would be a great fit simple share it using the links here"
Your Recuitment Expert
We are looking for exceptional candidates and we believe this starts with your application. Please include a covering letter, or email, to ensure that your application stands out and communicates why you're perfect for the role.