Compliance & Fraud Manager -London
London, United Kingdom
My role at r2 see’s me focusing purely on working closely with Compliance Professionals to help them find new roles in amazing tech companies, and I am always keen to meet with, and speak to anyone who is looking for a new role.
This is not a job advert for a specific job. I work very differently….
So only get in touch if you are looking for a refreshing way of finding a new role :). One that doesnt involve firing your CV out to hundreds of adverts without hearing anything back.
- I meet with every person that I work with for coffee
- I find out about you, your career, your goals, your next step
- From there we put an action plan in place- Together we identify a set of companies that will provide you with the next step in your career, but also the right environment for what you’re looking for.
- I proactively work to introduce you to those companies for a conversation.
Most recruitment is transactional (Here’s a job, here’s a CV, quick phone call or two and fingers crossed).
I meet and genuienly get to know the people I work with. That enables me to truly know what you want next, and where you’ll find that.
My sweet spot tends to be:
- FinTech / RegTech Scaleups from 10-250
- Seed to Series C
- London Based
If you are looking, or thinking of looking for a new Compliance role in London, then send me your details, and I would love to get the ball rolling!
General Business, Legal
Financial Services, Computer Software, Banking
Apply for this job
"To apply for this role simply add your details in apply section or if you know someone who would be a great fit simple share it using the links here"
Your Recuitment Expert
We are looking for exceptional candidates and we believe this starts with your application. Please include a covering letter, or email, to ensure that your application stands out and communicates why you're perfect for the role.
Risk & Compliance Lead