Commercial Associate – P2P Lender – £30-50k + OTE
£30-50,000 + OTE
"London"," England", United Kingdom
We are working with an established business lending platform provider who have lent over £110m to UK SMEs, and are widely regarded as a premium brand in their sector.
We are looking for a competitive and communicative candidate who is keen to take on a client facing role focused on generating borrowers to whom our client can facilitate lending. The role involves working with the commercial team to build brand awareness amongst potential borrowers and introducers, establishing relationships of your own with introducers and potential borrowers and engaging with our clients face to face.
- Establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective clients and partners through attending networking events, conferences, workshops etc.
- Being a key representative at meetings and on conference calls with their partners and arranging these for you and your manager
- Work closely with the credit team to understand correct business criteria
- Leading meetings with prospective clients
- Negotiating terms and loan structure with prospective clients
- Reviewing initial borrower information – filtering the funnel to ensure only appropriate clients reach the credit review stage
- Completing borrower proposals for credit team to review
- Established network of introducer relationships in the SME borrowing field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in SME lending
- A bonus if you have experience within start-ups, FinTech or Banking
- A bonus if you have any Accounting, Finance or Banking qualifications
- Competitive salary + OTE
- Investment in professional exams
Sales, Accounting/Auditing, Business Development
Accounting, Financial Services, Information Technology and Services
Apply for this job
"To apply for this role simply add your details in apply section or if you know someone who would be a great fit simple share it using the links here"
Your Recuitment Expert
We are looking for exceptional candidates and we believe this starts with your application. Please include a covering letter, or email, to ensure that your application stands out and communicates why you're perfect for the role.